Monday, February 11, 2013

Let it snow!

Me and my boy. 

Well.  That was certainly a storm.  Baby Girl got two snow days out of it which is impressive since she only goes to school three days a week.   Our snow day on Friday was fun,  we made Valentine's Day crafts, we make cup cakes,  we watched the snow come down,  Daddy came home early, and we even made a snow man.   Our snow day today sucked.  It rained all day,  all three of us were exhausted,  we've been stuck inside for four days,  and we were even sick of TV.   I'm so glad to be getting back to normal tomorrow! 

In wordly news, we're getting a new Pope.   As much as I know it will never happen,  I'll keep hoping that someone who will guide the Church into modern times will be elected. 

In less wordly news,  I'm DYING for some Malibu rum and pineapple juice.   DYING.  


1 comment:

Andrew said...

id like a Malibu and juice. God, I could really go for a Malibu and juice. What has gotten in to me? If I don't get a Malibu and juice right away, I'm figuratively going to die.