Wednesday, November 14, 2012

what a morning

There was no school on Monday and yesterday we didn't go to our normal Tuesday Playgroup and both days my little man took a 3 hour nap in the morning.   I feel so badly for him - he never gets to actually nap since both of our lives revolve around getting his sister to her various destinations and keeping her happy.   By the time I got home from dropping Baby Girl off at preschool and got an oil change it was just before 10am.   Fab.   He was already asleep and if I was able to transfer him successfully he could get a 2.5 hour nap in before we had to go retrieve the girl.

Except he had poop up to his neck.   So a diaper change was in order.

Yay.

Guess who cried and fussed and didn't fall asleep until 11:30?  Right.

So he'll get an hour nap before I have to wake him up to get the girl from school.

Aside from my oil change (which was desperately needed since my car actually yells at me when I need one.  Vaguely threatening messages pop up when I turn the car on and they have been getting meaner.  The last one said "OIL CHANGE REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY") I haven't gotten anything accomplished since I was bouncing a little boy on my knee for an hour and a half. 

And Andrew wonders why I am so frazzled at the end of the day...

No comments: