Thursday, June 07, 2012

I scare small children

A few months ago I chopped off my hair.   I generally get about 2 hair cuts a year and I wanted to make the one I got in April-ish last awhile.   I went really really short.

this short (excuse the crappy iPhone picture.... also, I'm not sure what was going on with my eyebrows in this picture but rest assured they look much better now):



But it's June now, and my cut has grown out a bit.   It doesn't look nice anymore and it's still too short to pull back into a ponytail.   I really should go get it trimmed,  but that's another $50 and who has $50 laying around to get a hair cut every 2 months?  Oh... most people?  There will be a point in my life when my kids are no longer taking every red cent I earn,  right?  RIGHT?  Please tell me that one day I will be in control of my money and I can get my haircut with some regularity.  And maybe not have to think twice about buying myself a coffee at Dunkin Donuts. 

No comments: