Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1.  After being in Virginia for a few days,  I've come to the realization that I would enjoy living in another part of the country for a little while.  I don't foresee that happening any time soon,  but if it were come to pass I think I'd be okay with it.

2.  Army Wives.  WTF.  First Pamela leaves the show.  I know this show has never been afraid of getting rid of main characters,  but Pamela???   I'm annoyed.  And then this General Holden/ General Clarke fight for the 3rd star - I'm just not interested.   The best story line is Roxy's rise to be the FRG leader since now Trevor's an officer.  And she's dressing like Claudia Joy... that will last.... two episodes.  At most. 

3.  What is up with this weather?  Last week it was in the 70's and this morning I walked out to my car and it was 26 degrees.   What. Is. Up. With. That.   Baby Girl was in the OCEAN last Friday!  Of course, we were 500 miles south of where we are now,  but that's besides the point.  WHY IS IT COLD AGAIN?

4.  Gas in New Jersey is a good 20 cents less than it is in MA.   And they are all self serve stations.  That's just not fair,  how can New Jersey manage to have cheap gas, but other states can't?  I paid $3.67 yesterday in Jersey.    What is wrong with me that I think $3.67 a gallon for gas is cheap?

5.  Little Guy's wardrobe is coming along.   I'm confident that he will be dressed 5 out of 7 days a week at this point,  at least till he's 4ish months.   That's infinitely better than it was a few weeks ago.

6.  My dreams of a double stroller have been dashed.   I just don't think we can fit one in the trunk of our car.  We tried to fit the Graco Room 2 Grow in the trunk and it was a miserable failure.  Once the Little Guy gets bigger and doesn't need to be in his infant seat in the stroller I think I will be able to get a Sit'n'Stand or double umbrella, but we are SOL in the beginning.  I think the Beco Gemini that I want will help with the situation though (the robot pattern.  Natch)

7.  Hunger Games.   I haven't seen the movie yet!  And I don't know when I can get a babysitter!  What a cruel cruel world.   I have no problems going to see it by myself, but Andrew really wants to see it too and it would be a nice date night...  who wants to baby sit? 

8.  Speaking of movies.... I secretly not so secretly want to see Titanic in 3D.  I don't know why,  I didn't even like it when it was released the first time.  I'm not a DiCaprio fan... never have been.   But I'd see it if someone gave me a ticket.

9.  I found this cleaning schedule on Pinterest (it can be found originally posted here).  I think I'm going to give it a whirl.  Anything is better than the nothing that usually happens now.

 10.  I have 69 more work days until my maternity leave.   But who's counting?

No comments: