Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey day!

Happy Thanksgiving!   We leave tomorrow morning for our Thanksgiving festivities.   I'm not ready, I still haven't figured out what I'm wearing,  though I'd put money on some sort of grey insurance professional outfit that makes me look like I'm 45.   Baby Girl has a cute dress,  although I didn't bother to check to see if it fits.  I'm sure it does...  or I should say I'm sure she will wear it anyway.  

HOTEL!!!  TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!

If only I can convince Andrew he wants to sleep on the floor at his parents house... then I will have a King sized bed to myself!  And I can watch whatever I want on TV! 

oh, if wishes were horses.... I'm not really sure what that saying means,  but I think I'd have a horse.  And a King sized bed all to myself.

Friday the Christmas tree goes up!!  I'm very excited about that.  I'm not sure when we'll decorate it though... this Friday seems kind of early to me to be decorating a tree, but we'll see.   It depends on how motivated I am.... so expect it to be decorated sometime in the middle of December. 

And I'm about 75% done with Christmas shopping.  Don't hate.  

No comments: