Saturday, November 05, 2011

sleep

Baby Girl went to sleep at 7:30 last night.    I got into bed at 7:45.   I was asleep before 8:00.   Baby Girl was awake longer than I was.

Apparently my body was desperate for sleep.   I slept right through 6:00 this morning. 

So now I'm no longer falling asleep standing up,  but this cannot be healthy.  I can't live on no sleep during the week and do 10 hour marathons on Friday night.   Especially since I was planning on catching up on some DVR'd shows last night!  

Rumor has it that Baby Girl will be trick-or-treating AGAIN tonight.  She's visiting some family whose trick-or-treating was postponed until tonight due to power outages and she gets to go again!  Never in my life did I get to trick-or-treat more than once a year.   I'm beyond jealous. 

I broke out the  Christmas Carols this morning... I can officially do it now,  Andrew can't yell at me.   It's not my fault there are no Thanksgiving Carols. 


No comments: