Sunday, November 13, 2011

I've got a case of the Mondays

But it's only Sunday.    I took last Friday off (of course I don't get it as a vacation day, don't be silly!) so we had a nice 3 day weekend, and now it's back to the grind for 5 more days.   Though if I can hold on till next week, there are only two work days!!!  I'm so excited to have a 5 day weekend over Thanksgiving!

Where did November go?  I realize it's only the 13th and we're not even halfway though,  but Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!   Why doesn't time go by this quickly in January and February?  

I'm eating my feelings tonight and getting Chinese food to chase away all my work stress from the coming week.  That's normal and healthy, right?  Well it could be worse.  I could be chasing the stress away with a few scorpian bowls or something like that

mmm.... scorpion bowls.....



No comments: