Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Labor Day Weekend. Wow. Went by fast. I'm having a mini mental breakdown over the loss of summer, and I may have drowned my sorrows in a margarita or two last night.

2. Hurricane Irene sucked the life out of Falmouth. Literally. I'm sure there is a very scientific explanation for it, but I don't know what it is. All I know is all the leaves on the trees and the shubbery has died. It looks like November down there, which is sad.

3. I haven't gone for a run since the road race. I keep meaning to do something about that...

4. I have started my Christmas shopping already, in a futile effort to not get so stressed out around Christmas and running around like a chicken with its head cut off in the days leading up 25 December. I'll let you know how that works out.

5. I got sucked into another Lifetime show - Against the Wall. Not great, but not terrible. In the summer I'll watch about anything.

6. Game of Thrones is actually pretty good. Long and confusing with all the different characters, but good.

7. I'm going back up to Saint A's on Saturday under the pretense of going to visit and meeting up with friends, but in reality it's all about the fries and ranch. I'm still trying to decide what to get that will best showcase the fries and ranch.

8. I may buy my Baby Girl a Saint A's hoodie, but let's be honest, only if I don't find one for myself.

9. Most of the decorations are still up from Baby Girl's birthday party, which was in June. I can't say when they will come down, but it could very well be next year when I have to put up different decorations for her birthday party.

10. Baby girl is starting swimming lessons on the 17th. We are skipping soccer for now, and will probably do it over the winter. I know baby girl will really love swimming lessons, but I really wanted soccer. Soccer doesn't involve me getting wet.

No comments: