Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ow!

I got shampoo in my eye! meh! ow! It still hurts!

My knee also hurts and is crunching weirdly - even though it was so hot out tonight I only made it 2.5 miles. Too bad I need to do 7 in less than a month. CRAP.

And I have an odd sharp shooting pain in my stomach.

Clearly I have some weird disease and must check myself into a hospital and stay bed ridden for a few weeks. Just me, a nice comfy bed, some TV, some internet, and my books. Oh, but I can still go to the beach on weekends. natch.

eh, dreams never hurt anybody.

I also really want to check into rehab in Malibu or somewhere fun like that. As I'm not actually an addict, it will really just be me in a nice fancy hotel for a few weeks. I can pretend I'm addicted to something... I'll figure it out. As long as they have wifi.

No comments: