Wednesday, July 20, 2011

chugga chugga choo choo!

yeah. There's a "choo choo" episode of Dora on right now.

Come on, Vamanos!

I gave in and let Baby Girl watch ONE episode of Dora. (Don't tell my mother that the TV is on during daylight hours. She may disown me). I told myself it was because BG hasn't been feeling great lately and this is a nice thing to do for her. But in reality I'm letting her do it because the opportunity of sitting on the couch directly in front of the AC sounded way too good to pass up.

I'm a good mother though. Really.

It's really hot. as in REALLY HOT. Hotter than the northern most edges of the arctic circle in which I reside normally gets. And tomorrow it's going to be even more hot. Fun. My little AC can barely handle these temperatures.

BUT I LOVE THEM!!! HEAT!!! SUN!!!!!

Yes, I sit in a cube 9 hours a day, but it's an air conditioned cube!

No comments: