Tuesday, July 12, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Lots of stress and very little sleep lately.

2. Baby Girl has had a rough time re-adjusting back to school after vacation. Her regular teacher is on vacation this week and drop offs are not going well. My poor baby. My mother is doing drop off Thursday and I have a feeling she won't be able to leave BG if there are tears. It could be a long morning for Nana.

3. I need a haircut. Very badly. My last cut was in... April? March? And it was just a trim.

4. Baby Girl desperately needs a haircut, but I can't bear to cut off those curls. Also, I'm deathly afraid she will end up with bangs. I think it's time for me to buy hair cutting scissors and trim it myself.

5. I miss being on vacation

6. My daughter is essentially blond now. I think she spent a smidge too much time in the sun last week. Oops.

7. I had chicken nuggets and mac & cheese for dinner tonight.

8. By mac & cheese, I mean Easy Mac. (commence gagging now)

9. My dad thinks he invented Malibu and Pineapple. FOR REALS. I can't decide if it's funny or not, but he seriously believes he invented a new drink.

10. My dad also took us out to breakfast at the Black Dog and bought Baby Girl a new t-shirt because he was concerned her shoulders were getting burned, so I let him think he invented the drink :)

No comments: