Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 down... a lot more to go

Alright! I completed W1D2 and it was easier than the first day (granted I didn't eat Easter dinner yesterday, so that may have helped) and so far the recovery has been easier too.

Now I'm looking at a different problem. C25k is designed for the user to do 3 workouts a week. I did it on Sunday and Tuesday, and now what? If I go on Thursday and keep with my normal schedule, then I don't run again till Sunday. Or would it be bad to start week 2 on Saturday? I know that I will eventually hit a week that gets the best of me and I won't be able to move on to the following week until I'm ready. So I guess it will all even out in the end? I'm not sure. I do know that I am ready to do it again tomorrow. So I guess I'll just have to take this one day at a time and see how my runs and my recoveries go.

In other news - the Broonz play Game 7 in Montreal tonight. If they could win, I'd really appreciate it. As much as I hate that my TV gets taken away from me during the playoffs, it would make my husband so much happier if they could just make it into the 2nd round. So please - why don't you try to put the puck IN the net tonight, mmkay?

Also - it was 80 degrees when I left work yesterday. By the time I got home (60 miles away) it was 65 degrees. Meh. I like the 80 better. WHEN WILL IT BE SPRING IN MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD?

No comments: