Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Spring ahead!

Daylight savings is this weekend!! Wooo!!!

I'm actually not thrilled to be driving to work in the dark (again), but I'm loving that extra hour of daylight at the end of the day! I'd really love to take walks with BG at night before she really gets too old for the stroller and fights us on it. But, we have no room for the jogging stroller here, so we keep it at my parents house for walks around Marina Bay and then the cape during the summer. Our Maclaren is a fabulous umbrella stroller, but it just wasn't designed for bumpy suburban sidewalks. Hopefully we can get outside somehow - it still needs to warm up though, it's only been in the 30's this week. Above freezing, yes - but still really cold!

Andrew and I were watching an old episode of 30 Rock last night (which was new to us, as we only starting catching up on it on Netflix this year) and there was a comment about Tupac being alive. Sure, it was meant to be funny, but I have firmly believed that Tupac is alive since the day that he "died". I scoff at every other conspiracy theory out there, but I'm telling you, Tupac is alive!!

- he was cremated the day after he was "murdered". Since when do murder victims not have autopsies? "

- he has released countless new songs after his death. I'm sure any artist who is "killed" in his prime has unreleased recorded songs, but Tupac seems to have a million of them

- in two of his videos that were not released until AFTER he "died", he is wearing shoes that were not available until after his death.

- Tupac vehicle was shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once, He was 'grazed' by a bullet, Why did Tupac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?

I'm telling you, the man is alive.

Okay, so I wouldn't gamble my life savings on it, but if it ever came out that he didn't really die from that altercation, I will NOT be surprised!

No comments: