Saturday, March 26, 2011

brrr

It's almost April! Why is it still SO COLD? My poor kid got a taste of playing outside after a very long, cold, and snowy winter, and now all she wants to do is play outside. But today it was 30 degrees outside - not really appropriate weather for frolicking in the park.

"Mama! Go outside!"
"Sorry Baby Girl, it's too cold"
"too cold?"
"yup, it's too cold. Maybe next week will be warmer"
"next week"
"yup"
"NO NEXT WEEK MAMA! OUTSIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all wish we could go out Baby Girl. Unfortunately, I'm not down with turning into an icicle.

When is it going to be spring weather!!! Also, when am I supposed to start running if I can't get outside without the fear of frostbite? I can do a dance to the sun god if that will help. I'm really good at the short uncoordinated white girl dance.

No comments: