Wednesday, January 26, 2011

le sigh

I wish I was pregnant, only because when I was pregnant my headaches went away. I have had annoying headaches at least once a week for as long as I can remember. Plus the occasional caffeine headache... my poor head. For some reason, pregnancy was the cure for them.

Oh well. Maybe someday.

By the way, my child is sneaky. We had pork chops, spinach, and mashed potatoes for dinner. Baby Girl LOVES mashed potatoes (who doesn't?). Unfortunately, that was all she would eat tonight. So I even tried to show her how to put the potatoes on her pork and spinach so she could get those last few bites of potato. The little sneak put the piece of pork in her mouth, sucked off all the potato, and then spit the pork back out.


She is my daughter after all.

No comments: