Sunday, December 19, 2010

spicy

My mouth is on fire! We discovered Stop and Shop brand buffalo chicken rangoons awhile ago - they are phenominal, and just enough buffalo sauce to keep Andrew happy but yet not kill me. Tonight was a little too spicy though...there is a fine line between flavor and pain for this Irish girl.

So that's my current status, what's yours?

We had a very Christmassy weekend - big family party on Saturday with my father's cousins and their families. Unfortunately I was chasing Baby Girl around the whole time and never got to talk to anyone... I guess I'll catch up with then next Christmas! I do see a handful of them at 4th of July, so I guess if there is any really pressing news, I'll get in in 6 months. Because chasing a 2 year old around a pool won't consume my time...

No comments: