Monday, December 06, 2010

my apologies

I guess I took a week off from my blog. I didn't meant to, but my weeknights have been crazy lately (though I can't really figure why, nothing really has changed...) and we were away this weekend visiting family. I truly don't know how it happened!

And now that I'm sitting in front of the computer to write out a post, I have nothing to say.

I had a really terrible cold last week and into the weekend. I wish I could somehow come up with a witty remark or comment, but there's nothing to say. I had a cold. I was miserable. I napped more than usual.

Maybe this is why I haven't been blogging. My life is more boring than usual.

However we did set up the tree and decorated it this weekend! I want to get a picture and post it, but Monday Night Football is on in a few minutes, so I'm not going to get out my camera, spend 35 minutes trying to get a picture because I don't really know how to use my camera, and then spend another 35 minutes trying to load the picture to the Slowest.Computer.Ever. But it will come.

Andrew's parents taught us a new game this weekend (because we are forced to play games when we visit... no matter how many times we try to get out of it). It's called Phase 10. It's kind of a derivative of rummy, with 1o levels and not everyone is on the same phase at the same time. I really liked it, even though I ended up losing...if you are looking for a new game to play, I highly recommend it.

No comments: