Sunday, September 26, 2010

fall: autumn

Yesterday it was pushing ninety degrees. Today is barely hitting 70. I love New England.

(except during the months of January, February, and March. I hate New England during that time)

I bought a new sweater yesterday. I felt guilty about spending the money. And then I realized it was $17.50 and I was buying it from Old Navy. Then I stopped feeling guilty; though I kept thinking that for $17.50 I could buy Baby Girl 2 complete outfits (I'm a big fan of the Circo $4 pieces). But Mama needs some clothes too, right? Plus it's a cute sweater:
I also went out to dinner with a bunch of people to celebrate our 30th birthdays. I am not yet 30, but I still got to celebrate. It was a whole night all for me! Shopping for me! Out to dinner with just me! (and my friends, natch). Yay for me!

Speaking of me time, it's currently naptime which SHOULD mean it's Mama's naptime too, but it really means it's time go to make my chili for lunches for the week.

No comments: