Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When this song makes me rich, Ima move to Rye

I would love it if my blog paid me enough money to make a living. My blog currently brings in $0.00 a year. So you can see I have awhile to go on that one.

Also, I don't think the General Reading Public would read a blog in which there are so many typos. I actually do possess the ability to both spell and type. My problem (and it's not so much a problem for me as it may be for the GRP) is that I never go back and proofread or edit what I wrote. Never. I will fix something if Firefox happens to catch a misspelling, but that's it. Hence I am left with a blog full of typos, misspellings, grammatical errors, and occasionally I'm missing whole phrases.

I guess Verizon isn't knocking down my door, like they did to Dooce.

But people at Verizon - I will promise you that if you pay me, I will spellcheck and edit every post I put up. Except maybe when I'm rushed. Or tired. Or have had one too many glasses of wine before I sit down to post.

But I'll try! really hard!

Okay, I guess I shouldn't quit my day job just yet.

No comments: