Monday, July 19, 2010

ow

my arms hurt, kind of like I worked them out recently. I haven't. I wonder what that means.

My girl is seconds away from walking. She can stand by herself and barely hangs on anymore when she cruises along the furniture.

I wore my pre-pregnancy bathing suit this weekend. It wasn't pretty. My post pregnancy bathing suit was wet though. I apologize to all the people at the beach.

My child hates sand the same way I hate canned green beans.

Oddly I only own one pair of shorts. I'll try to rectify that situation next summer. It's already too late to buy summer clothes this yeah, all the fall clothes are out now.

Thunder scares me. I'll admit it.

Sometimes I still wear my winter work clothes to the office even though it's been over 90 degrees for the past month.

For the first time in a long time I am enjoying a summer without classes or a teeny tiny newborn. I'm reading a lot more.

I miss my teeny tiny newborn.

Especially tonight.

Demon child refused to eat and threw a temper tantrum.

I laughed.

No comments: