Thursday, May 20, 2010

sun!

I worked from home today and spent my lunch hour outside in the sun. mmm.... sunshine! It's days like these that make me search real estate listing anywhere that the average temperature in winter doesn't go below 60. In reality, we wouldn't move away from our families unless an unbelievably good job opportunity came up. Taking the baby away from her grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and our close friends would be a huge loss for her. And I don't know what I would do without that support. However, a girl can dream that one day I may be able to sit outside and eat lunch in November! Or March! What a concept!

I had a really good sandwich today. I'm slightly obsessed with sandwiches. Lunch is my favorite meal and a really good sandwich is a huge part of that. A good sandwich can turn my whole day around! Yup... that's how special I am.

No comments: