Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday

It's marathon Monday. The appropriate thing to do is to wish all the runners well. What I really want to do is encourage them to have their heads examined. Why would anyone volunteer to run 26.2 miles in a row? How is that fun? I don't see that as being fun. I think that the people who want to do this are a few fries short of a happy meal. That being said, I do hope all the crazies that I know who are running today do well. And then get their heads examined.

BG has a 3rd tooth coming in, and it is not coming easily. Yesterday was a mess of crying, fevers (at one point it was 102.2 and that was WITH tylenol!), marathon naps, and general unhappiness. The fevers and tylenol made her so sleepy that she was actually only awake for about 5 hours total yesterday. There has got to be a better way for teeth to come in!

No comments: