Wednesday, March 24, 2010

such a tease

Last Saturday when it was in the 70's was so unfair. We all knew it was unseasonably warm (hello, upper 70's in MARCH? This is still New England, which is Native American for "land so far north, no one should ever live there), but it was so easy to get used to the weather and being outside and airing out the house after a winter of stuffy germ ridden closed up air. It was fabulous. But it's going to be in the 30's on Friday, so we've been knocked down a few pegs. Good for us.

I hear Spring will be coming for real in a bout 8 weeks. I'm pretty excited about that.

My baby was 9 months old yesterday. She celebrated by being diagnosed with a double ear infection. I'm sure you'll be glad to know that amoxocillian tastes the same as it did 30 years ago.


Happy 9 months to my baby girl!

No comments: