Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I think it's time to PANIC!!! (both at and away from the disco)

Um... my Mr. Coffee has kicked the bucket.

That means no coffee on my way to work. I have an hour commute to work - and in the morning, I put on Matty in the Morning, drink my coffee, eat my chocolate and oats Fiber One breakfast bar and I'm happy as a clam. TAKING AWAY THE COFFEE ISN'T GOING TO WORK! And, sad state of affairs as it is, we budget ourselves so tightly that I literally do not have the money to buy a DD cup every day.

PANIC!

Luckily we just got a Keurig at work and for $10 a month I can have all the coffee I want ($3 a month if I bring in my own K cups). But what about my ride to work? What will I do?

We've wanted a Keurig at home for awhile - but of course we don't want the $80 one we can buy at Target. Oh no, we want the Keurig Plantinum B70 Brewer that goes for $200 and has an iced coffee setting! We can get it on Amazon for aroun $170, I believe. But that's not going to help.

What am I going to do?

No comments: