Wednesday, February 03, 2010

tired

I'm SO TIRED. Wednesday is my day to "sleep in". By that I mean my alarm doesn't go off and I get to sleep as long as the baby sleeps. On days I go into the office (ie every day besides Wendesday) Sometimes she makes it till 7:00! I live for these days. This morning Andrew had a meeting on the other side of the state. Even though we live in a teeny state, it still takes a few hours to go from one end to the other, so he had to get up and out early. He was walking out the door around 6:15 and he came in to say goodbye to me (I will still 95% asleep) AND HE HAD THE BABY IN HIS ARMS!!!

Are you kidding me? She hadn't even made a noise! He said "well she was perpendicular to how she was when I checked on her before". Oh. Okay. So that must mean she's ready to get up! Even if she had been awake, she still wasn't making any noise! Maybe she wanted to go to sleep too!!

MAYBE I COULD ADD MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS!

Fingers crossed she sleeps till 7 this weekend!

No comments: