Saturday, August 29, 2009

mea culpa

I hope you'll forgive me for rushing through August and putting up September's photo a few days early. But seeing as most of you didn't like the big pink flower anyway, I think I will be forgiven. We are packing up and heading home tomorrow and my regular posting will resume after that. I got to the beach 3 times, Andrew golfed twice, I made it to the Vineyard to the Black Dog and Andrew and Baby Girl went to Betsy's for breakfast once. I'd say it was a pretty good week off. And if tropical storm Danny hadn't shown up today, I'm guessing there would have been one more beach trip and one more round of golf. But we may have to wait until Labor Day weekend for that!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so cannot wait for football. I got to see last night's preseason game against the 'Skins. I am more than ready for the regular season.

Andrew said...

I hope the news about #54 won't dampen your spirits too much about the new season...