Tuesday, July 07, 2009

shocking...

Did you know that Michael Jackson died? Yeah, it didn't make the news, so it would have been easy to miss... Yeah right. Right now I am watching Anderson Cooper and Soledad O'Brien report on his memorial service. Do those two people have nothing more important than to cover Michael Jackson's memorial service?

I miss Michael Jackson the artist. I'm glad the obviously mentally unbalanced man is finally at peace. I also hope that if he really did hurt children, he is getting what he deserves.

But, my god, ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Put on Billie Jean, watch a Jackson 5 video, and be done with it.

On an unrelated note, I know my picture needs to change. If I remembered how to use Snagit, I'd change it now, but I have to wait for Andrew to help me. There will be a new one soon.

No comments: