Friday, June 05, 2009

Flame Free Friday!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting this week. I'm finding I am more and more tired the closer I get to the end of this pregnancy. Posting may be light for the next month or so, as I'm sure it will be next to nothing for the first few weeks of Baby Girl's birth. But fear not, I won't abandon you completely! Here are my confessions this week

* I will do almost anything to not make dinner, or eat chicken for dinner. Even if it means eating grapes for dinner. I'm much more of a lunch person. Dinner - I can take it or leave it, but only leave it if it involves chicken. Or pork.

* I have used Wii Fit only twice since we got it. And I am too pregnant to care.

* My house is a mess. Guess if I care or not. Two points if you can guess on whether or not I am going to clean it

* I'm freaked out that Dooce twittered about losing her MP today. (if you don't know what I mean, it's better off that way). She's due right before me!

No comments: