Sunday, May 03, 2009

8 more days

I am 8 days away from being done with school. I have an exam to get through, a paper to write, and a presentation to do over the next 8 days/2 classes. I'm pretty excited, but also really stressed out.

My baby shower was this weekend. Everyone was really generous and we have a roomful of stuff to put away. Since babies need so much stuff we still have a good deal that we have buy. So basically, just as soon as my school stress ends, baby stress comes in with full force.

I know that when the baby comes, I am going to be sleep deprived, stressed out, hormonal, and a host of other things. But my god, it will be good to have my time only devoted to taking care of the kid. And when she's asleep, my time is my own. My time hasn't been my own since August of 2005.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll have somethimg else to blog about other than school. 8 more days.

No comments: