Wednesday, April 22, 2009

31 weeks

I am 31 weeks into this pregnancy, with 9 to go (give or take a few days...). That frightens me on so many levels. In fact, I'm so frightened by it, I'm not going to talk about it. Forget I mentioned it.

In other news, I only have 3 classes left. Yep, that's right, 3 classes. And a 15 page paper and an exam to get through in those 3 classes. Bring on the stress, that's exactly what a woman who is practically 8 months pregnant needs! Did you ever think that the time would come that I would graduate and stop complaining about school? No? Well, neither did I. But it's almost here. For which I am supremely grateful.

On to some other, more important news. I think the time has come in which I am officially sick of watching repeats of Gilmore Girls. I know, your entire world just turned upside down. I'll give you a minute to digest that.



You still with me? Here's the story. I flipped on ABC family last night around 5 to catch the daily airing of Gilmore Girls and it was the one where Richard and Emily get back together and Sookie is sneaking upstairs at the Inn to watch TV sans husband and child. And I was just so sick of it. I must have seen that particular episode literally 9 or 10 times. And every time Rory came on the screen I wanted to change the channel. While I haven't seen the later seasons quite as many times as the early seasons, I'm still on Gilmore Girls overload. It's still my favorite show ever and I will continue to watch it for many years to come, but now I'm taking a break. No more 5:00 viewings, no more popping in the seasons, nothing. I'm taking a few months off. I'll just have to watch Dirty Dancing to get my Emily Gilmore fix!

No comments: