Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am almost done with school, so my Sundays doing homework are almost done as well. I was thinking about that today while I was sitting in front of my computer working on yet another case analysis. I know my Sundays will be spent doing a million other things, but at this point, I welcome the end of the homework. I'm sure there will be some point next fall, once I have returned to work where I be more than willing to send a few hours thinking about the strategy that Wal*Mart circa 1994 should employ, but right now I'm thrilled that I'm almost done!

Andrew and I found ourselves staying up till 1am on Friday and Saturday nights (technically Saturday and Sunday morning). That doesn't happen - ever - but we were out with friends both nights and it just so happened that we stayed up late. Which means we slept late as well - until 10AM! I don't know the last time I slept till 10am. I was probably in college. I actually felt guilty when I looked over at the clock and it said 10:00. But I know these days are numbered, so I'll take them when I can get them.

No comments: