Thursday, January 29, 2009

sugar and spice

Girls are about to out number boys in my household. Baby OG is a girl!!! I'm pretty excited about that. I also would have been pretty excited about a boy. However, we have a girl's name picked out and we had a difference of opinion over boys' names, so the whole "that looks like a girl....... yeah, that's a girl!" comment from the ultrasound technician was very much appreciated. We are not going to tell you what her name is until she is born, so don't bother asking.

We started looking at cribs and changing tables and the like today. I had to pick myself up off the floor after I saw prices. I still haven't quite recovered. And I still don't know how I am ever going to buy that furniture. Is it wrong to use a pack and play as a full time crib?

Well we have one answer and a million more questions now. I can see why God gave humans 9 months to get ready - I'm already going to go broke trying to afford everything, I can't imagine doing it in less than 9 months!


No comments: