Saturday, January 10, 2009

shopping!

I went shopping for maternity pants today - I was down to 1 pair of pants that I could wear to work comfortably, and another one that I could wear with my Bella Band. And my jeans were starting to get too tight. So off to the Burlington Mall I went. $80 later I had 2 pairs of work pants, 1 pair of jeans, and a shirt. Not bad. I now have 3 pairs of maternity pants to wear to work. I'd love to not spend a ton more on work clothes, but I can't look like a homeless person when I'm working.
Of course, then I had to go to Sephora. But, shockingly, I only bought a replacement for the eyeshadow brush I lost. Though to make up for that, I proceeded to buy a new pairs of shoes at Marshall's!

So it was a good shopping day for me, and now I can wear clothes that fit. Well, at least I can wear pants that fit, I'm still working on shirts. And then I had to do this all again in the spring... Being pregnant is not cheap!

Time to batten down the hatches for the 6 - 10 inches of snow we're getting tonight.

No comments: