Saturday, October 04, 2008

7 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days

That feels like an eternity to me. Probably because I've been working on a stupid paper for hours on end, and it's only 10% of my grade. But that's a different complaint for a different post.

I've been pretty busy lately, but here are a few things bouncing around inside my head

1. If you live in a colder climate (as I do) and the mornings are at 45 degrees and the days only get to the mid 60's, and you've pulled out the fall jacket, are wearing pants instead of shorts, and frequently pull out the sweaters - PUT AWAY THE SANDALS!!! Do you know how ridiculous you look in long pants, a long sleeve shirt, some sort of sweater/fleece jacket, and sandals? My god, I love the sandals and flip flops as much as the next person, but if it's in the 40's when you leave your house, it is too cold for sandals.

2. Don't not show The Office and Grey's because the Vice Presidential Debate is on. I do want to watch those shows. I don't want to watch Sarah Palin say Maverick 60 trillion times and then wink at the camera. In fact, I'd love it if she could drop off the face of the earth, but apparently that doesn't actually happen to people.

3. I'm writing a letter to Paulson. I'll post it on here soon.

4. I'm sick of people saying they will move to Canada if their favorite candidate doesn't get elected. That's lame. You aren't moving to Canada just because Obama/McCain was elected. If for some reason Palin ever took over, I'd have to resist the urge of swimming to distant shores as well, but I'm not going to harp on it all the time and make myself look like an asshole in the process. On top of that, Canada is not a code word for Utopia. They have their own issues (they are very musguided)

Hmm... I'm sensing some anger in me. I'm gonna go work off this anger on the treadmill.

No comments: