Sunday, September 21, 2008

open letter

Dear New England Patriots,

I know that you've been dealt a crappy deck this year. The Golden Boy himself is out until 2009. I understand that we cannot win every game - even WITH Tommy Boy. I am willing to accept a loss. I may not like it, but I'm willing to accept the random loss. However, what I witnessed today was unacceptable. A 38-13 Dolphins win is not the mark of a championship team. So buck up, rest on your bye week, and figure out what happened. I'll see you in two weeks and hopefully I won't get confused as to weather I am watching high school football or professional football.

Love,
Meghan

P.S. Tedy - good choice on the haircut. You look 10 years younger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That game does not bode well for the rest of the season. They needed two Dolphin wins to help get to the playoffs. Yikes.