Tuesday, July 01, 2008

why is it...

Why is it that short weeks are so long? And tomorrow is going to be the longest day of the week. And I still have to do research and create a presentation by next Monday. Tomorrow I have 3 meetings, an arbitration memo to write and send out, plus all my new work that I will get. Then I have to go home and finish a paper and email it to my professor. I know I shouldn't complain. I know. I know I've got good things going for me, but when I'm so busy with work and stressed out with school, it's hard to find time to enjoy what I have. I'm trying to remain positive - hell I have less than 11 months left with school. Next summer I will have so much more time to enjoy myself and my free time. But that doesn't make this summer any easier!!

Speaking of summer, I can't believe it's the 4th of July already. If I blink now I might miss the rest of the summer. I'll just invest in a lot of Visine and have a blinkless summer.

No, I have to concentrate on the glass being half full. Which means it's July 1, I have two more months of summer, I have a 5 day weekend ahead of me, I have a whole week off in the end of August, and most importantly..... I have an air conditioner!!!!

Glass: Half Full

No comments: