Tuesday, November 14, 2006

School's out for summer!
School's out for ever!

yeah, yeah, yeah, Lorelei and Christopher (and to the general public, there is no 'a' in Lorelei. I promise) got married. Good for them. Obviously Lorelei will mess it up somehow, so I won't even comment. But I wanted to cry with Rory, and not just because Alexis Bledel is the worst actress that has even been a card-carrying dues-paying member of the SAG. I went through that freak out. Should I apply to grad school? Should I get a job? How am I going to start paying bills? What is life like AFTER college? Will I really not get to sleep late and nap every day? I hear you Rory. And truth be told, the real world sucks. Give me college life again (especially her college life with no papers, no exams, and a hot rich boyfrend) and I'd be a happy girl. So yeah, I've been there. And it is a scary thought. And I have yet to figure out what I want to do with my life, and paying bills can be difficult, and sometimes I just want to scream and run away. AND I'm still writing papers and taking exams. Damn, my life sucks!

And I love that Lane is having twins. love it.

No comments: