Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone :( I do enjoy Thanksgiving, so I am sad that it is another year away now! We spent this year's Turkey day in quincy. Andrew and I got there midmorning and helped my mother do some last minute stuff and visited with the fam and my grandmother. My brother was spending the holiday with his in-laws, but he and Beth did come by later to watch the BC v Miami game. Sadly, on the 22nd anniversary of the Hail Mary pass, we couldn't repeat history and beat the hurricanes again, but we tried! I had way too much food, but it was a good day all around.

I got up at 4 this morning to go to Kohls. I got what I went for and I got some other stuff too. I was back in bed by 5:30. Good shopping day for me!

I have a pretty bad cold now (thanks to Andrew) so I'm all hopped up on cold medicine. Even though it's daytime stuff, it is making me sleepy, so I think I am off to lie on the couch and watch TV.

But before I go... today is the OFFICIAL START OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! I bought window candles today :) I can't wait to get the tree! I am a little sad that Santa won't be spoiling me as much as he has for the past 24 years. Apparently he has some thing about married 25 year old women. Whatev. I gave him a pretty extensive list anyway!

Okay, Ugly Betty, the couch, my blanket, and a nap are calling my name. I hope everyone had fantastic Thanksgivings!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Does he have something against 23 year old married women who are out-to-here pregnant?! I sure hope not... these past 9 months had better have put me on the nice list!!