Sunday, October 08, 2006

I am so bored.


You know the kind of bored that you don't want to do anything, and even things that you enjoy doing don't hold any appeal? It's just one of those days. I really need to finish my honeymoon scrapbook, but the thought of dragging all my scrapping stuff out of my closet is prooving too difficult. I have my beloved Patriots, but even Tedy securing a turnover isn't doing it for me. Yesterday I wasn't as bored, I had class in the morning and in the afternoon we hung out with Jenn, Sean, Leah, and Katie - that was fun. But then the absolute boredom kicked in. Andrew's in quite a bit of pain today, so he isn't into doing much - in fact he is currently asleep. My parents aren't home, so I can't even go there and complain to them about how bored I am and make my mother cook me dinner (besides, I already invited myself to dinner last Thursday!). I want to get outside because it is such a beautiful day, but I don't want to walk by myself, and as previously stated Andrew is a) in a lot of pain, and b) asleep. I have HR reading I need to catch up on - but let's not kid ourselves. I'm not doing that. Maybe tomorrow, but not today.

And I'm not hungry at all, but I want to snack. A classic symptom of absolute boredome. But luckily for me, we don't have any food. I could go food shopping, but I don't want to. Andrew has recently started refusing to go food shopping. That angers me, as I don't believe I should be the sole food shopper in the house. I don't like doing it any more than he does. So I am on a food shopping strike until he goes himself or comes with me to do it.

You can probably tell what kind of mood I am in. Boo to life. Thankfully next weekend I will be back in the SAC, reliving the best years of my life. Not quite reliving, but I will be drinking at the pub and eating fries and ranch. I wonder if I can convince people to (ooohh... Ben Watson just made a good play. Go Ben) walk around the Monastary (and then Mulroney ran it up the middle. You know how I feel about that) trails. :) That is fun, especially at night. Maybe Jenn and I will see men that aren't really there this time. Probably not, as I doubt we will each consume our own 6 pack of Mike's. This is for a multitude of reasons. One being I cannot even take a sip of Mike's Hard Lemonade without my stomach convulsing in pain. Another being, I don't think Jenn dinks that anymore either. A third reason being beer is cheaper and tastes bettter than Mikes. And finally because neither Jenn nor I could possible consume 6 drinks in such short a time as we did back in the day. We aren't 18 (err.... I mean 21) anymore. But I think homecoming should be fun. It's always good to hang out with old friends and drink cheap beer. What could be better?

Here is the part of the show where I post random pictures and then comment on them






This is me and Katie getting ready to go out on the town in New York. As I remember we only made it to one bar that night, but it was the spinning bar at the top of the Marriott in Times Square and it was a lot of fun, so it was a cool night.








This is me and Courtney at a BC football game back in October of 2005. That was the game where we took my mother's Explorer and the battery died when we were leaving. So we asked everyone in the parking lot to jump us and when we finally found someone, we couldn't get the hood open. We called my father who told us we had to bang on the hood to open it, but we still couldn't do it. Two hours later AAA came, got the hood open and we jumped the car and went home. We got lost on the way home. What a game!

Okay, that's it for now. I will catch you all on the flip side. =)



No comments: