Wednesday, October 30, 2013

10 on Tuesday!

If your definition of Tuesday is Wednesday. 

1.  Halloween is tomorrow!  WHOOO!   CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!  I steal all the good candy from my children.  I am not ashamed of this.   CANDY!!!!

2.  Treadmills are the bane of my existence.  There are a lot of reasons why I dislike living so far north,  but up close to the top of that list is the fact that I have to run on a treadmill from October through April.  I'm hopeful to get an outside run in this weekend. 

3.  My boy qualified for EI.  I'm not too surprised,  but I'm overwhelmed.   I don't know how the parents of sick kids keep their shit together.  My kid isn't sick but he needs some extra help and I'm juggling appointments, tests, insurance, bills, referrals, and my other kid's schedule.  Craziness!

4.  Go Red Sox!!  Let's take Game 6 and win again!!! 

5.  I really truly mean #4.  I want the Sox to win.   So please don't kill me when I admit that I think the beard thing is stupid and can't wait for it to be over.

6.  I need to be more patient with my daughter.   I'm not sure how to accomplish that,  but I think it involves wine.

7.  I bought myself a new sweater from Old Navy this past Saturday.   I've worn it twice since then.  I saw one of my friends both times I was wearing it.  She probably thinks I have no other clothes.  She wouldn't be that far off from the truth.

8.   I'm reading IT right now - I know, like 25 years late with that one.   HOLY GOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH STEPHEN KING?  Seriously,  are all his horror books like that?  I've only read 11/22/63, none of his horror books.   That books is not okay.  Not okay at all.  Should not be allowed.   PENNYWISE THE CLOWN IS COMING FOR ME AND IMMA DIE.

9.  My daughter LOVES to walk through the "girl" toy aisles at Target.  But she doesn't realize you can buy those toys and bring them home.   I will cut the person who clues her into that fact.  Cut.

10.   CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: