Tuesday, November 06, 2012

life as we know it

I am so tired.

My 4 month old has never slept through the night.   Not once.  Not even close.

Do I have your pity yet?  Because I can get more dramatic about it if you don't feel bad for me.

I have calluses on my right hand from carrying my boy in his bucket seat up and down three flights of stairs multiple times a day.   Also,  my back is in constantly in pain. 

Okay,  I'll stop.

Now that I no longer pay people to do it for me,  I need to come up with crafty ideas to do with my Baby Girl so she doesn't grow up and feel a need to pay a therapist to figure out why she never made a handprint turkey.   I search Pintrest on the daily, but a lot of what I see is more suited for older kids,  or requires supplies that I don't have (a list of supplies of things I don't have would include:  construction paper,  googly eyes,  felt,  pipe cleaners,  feathers, and glitter).   The best I can come up with is Thanksgiving Garland
-but only if Andrew can print of a whole bunch of leaves... and if I buy some string.  

Sometimes I even impress myself with my stellar crafty mama skills.  

Okay, so I may not be winning any Martha Stewart awards,  but I allow both play-do AND finger paint and we use both multiple times a week.   I ROCK.

No comments: