Thursday, October 04, 2012

Thursday

If I was still in college,  we would be gearing up for Must See TV Thursday (which still consisted of Friends and ER and Dr. Greene was still alive) and the weekend ahead.   Specifically junior year,  we would all end up at Primeau and play drinking games study while the TV was on in the background we studied some more. 

Aaaahh, college.   Truly a magical 4 years.

Anyway.

I think one of my neighbors was also getting a head start on her weekend today.   When we got home from swimming lessons,  my friend met us for lunch.  I was putting my Little Guy in his swing,  when I saw what looked like a woman in a bathing suit cover up walking up and down the street.   But this is New England in October and our pool is closed, so why was she wearing a bathing suit cover up?  Then I looked closer.   Yeah, it was a towel. 

Then she turned around.

ERMEHGERD!  THE TOWEL WASN'T BIG ENOUGH TO FIT ALL THE WAY AROUND HER.   Yeah, totes saw her bum.

Did I mention she was screaming?  At no one?  She was also pacing, dancing, talking, singing, throwing things, and waving sticks around.  My friend and I just stared and tried to decide if we wanted to get involved and call the police.   Eventually someone else must have called because two cruisers, ambulance, and fire truck all pulled up.   Crazy naked lady was taken away in an ambulance (to where ever medical personnel take crazy naked ladies) and we got to lunch. 

We may have had some rowdy studious Thursday nights back in the day,  but I can say for certain it never ended with crazy naked people and police.  

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

No comments: