Monday, June 04, 2012

35/35

Today marks the 35/35 event in pregnancy.  I'm 35 weeks in and I have 35 days to go.   To celebrate,  I had Braxton Hicks contractions all day.   It was swell.   Also fun?  The constant back pain.

But I can't complain too much yet,  I'm saving that for weeks 39 and 40.   You've been warned.

We got the bassinet down this weekend.   The swing, bouncy seat, and car seats are still in the attic.  I'm starting to get a wee bit concerned about the lack of a car seat since it should really be installed in next week or so,  but....  my procrastination outweighs my concerns.   I'm sure there will be a car seat installed in the car when they wheel me out in the wheelchair.   If there isn't,  it's going to be Andrew's problem, not mine so I choose to stick my head in the sand.

Now if only diapers, wipes, face clothes, clothes, and all other various and sundry items that babies require would appear.  Whoever decided 2nd babies don't get showers was clearly a man who didn't have to worry about getting all this stuff in the last few weeks of pregnancy! 




No comments: