Friday, December 16, 2011

More Christmas lights Mama!

Baby Girl loves Christmas lights. Luckily for her we don't live too far away from La Salette which is a Catholic Shrine that for some unknown reason is also a mecca for Christmas lights.  I have no idea why,  but they do have beautiful lights!   The pictures below aren't the best, but I only had my cell phone with me, and 2.5 year olds don't stand still anyway.    Baby Girl loved it,  we went with good friends of ours who have a 1 year old and a 7 year old, and the kids were being crazy with excitement.    There was a live donkey there too who came right up to the kids to say hello,  but Baby Girl noticed right away that the donkey wasn't talking to us.   I'm not sure I'll be able to take that one to Disney World,  she won't accept whatever lame answer I come up with when she asks why Mickey can't talk to her.  I accepted whatever lame answer my mother gave me,  but sometimes I think Baby Girl is way smarter than I ever was!


No comments: