Friday, December 02, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

well let's not kid ourselves,  there's nothing really wonderful about this time of year.   Christmas should really be in July. 

I'm almost ready for Christmas,  I'm still about 75% done.  Unfortunately I ran out of money,  so I'm afraid that I will still be running around like a banshee a few days before, but hopefully I will be in a better place!

We are fully decorated for Christmas,  but I'm not loving our decorations this year.  I'm kind of sick of everything we have,  including 90% of our Christmas tree decorations.   I want to throw everything away and start over.

Bah Humbug.

No matter what I do,  I cannot get Baby Girl to care about Christmas.  I know she's young,  but this kid gets excited over brushing her teeth,  I figured I could get SOMETHING out of her about Christmas.  Nope.  I pulled out her Little People Nativity set last weekend and she tried to put it away.  I told her we'd keep it out for Christmas and she's played with it exactly 0 times.   She tried to fit Baby Jesus in her Little People van and he didn't fit and she completely gave up on the whole thing.    I guess we'll try again next year!

No comments: