Sunday, December 11, 2011

And the explanation

One of the biggest reasons I haven't been able to keep up with my blog is most nights I'm asleep by 7:30 or 8.  I barely stay up later than my 2.5 year old.   I've been battling some awful fatigue.  The nights that I do stay up past 8:00,  I'm so nauseous that I just lay on the couch like a lump on a log and Andrew is forced to do things like go out in the pouring rain to get a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.  

Have I been obvious enough?

Sometime in early July,  Baby Girl will be a Big Sister!   She has no idea yet, and I don't think we'll tell her for a while.   We need to get through potty training first (which,  God help us, will start in full force in January)

I'm about 10 weeks along - I need to get a concrete due date from my midwife on Monday so I can at least track my weeks better.   I'm supposed to be due on July 1,  but I had an early ultrasound and they said I was measuring more like I was due on July 9th.   But when I was pregnant with Baby Girl they said the same thing - my due date was June 23rd,  then they said I was measuring closer to June 27th,  but never changed my official due date.   So I'm still a little confused on which date to use,  the 1st or the 9th.    I'd love for it to still be the 1st because in my practice they will let you go to 42 weeks before inducing you  - well only if there is no medical reason to induce sooner.   So am I looking at July 15th being my last possible day pregnant,  or July 23rd??   I'd REALLY rather it be July 15th!   Although Baby Girl was born on her due date of June 23rd,  so maybe I will be lucky and go on July 1!

I really, really, really do NOT want a 4th of July baby so let's all keep our fingers crossed.   Although I will find it hysterical when my parents leave the Cape on the 4th of July to come spend the day in a hospital room in Boston! 

No comments: