Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm not sure how it's already the middle of October.    It's ridiculous how fast time goes by.   I'm starting to buy into that old saying that they older you are the faster time goes by.

But time going by means it's almost Thanksgiving and then Christmas!! 

Speaking of Christmas,  I'm tempted to buy the Santa's Little Helper app for my phone (sorry,  I don't know if it is available for Droids).   Has anyone used it?  Rants?  Raves?

It helps you keep track of what you have already bought,  how much you have spent,  and what you still need to buy.   I usually track all that on a spreadsheet,  but I really like the idea of having an app for it.   My idea is that having that information at my fingertips when I'm at the store will help me spend less money.   I can never remember what I've bought and how much I've spent while I'm at the store shopping, and this should help.

It's only 99 cents,  so I don't know why I'm so hesitant.   I hate paying for apps though,  even ones that are less than a dollar.    I want to know that I am getting something for my ninety nine pennies!

No comments: