Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have returned

I don't know where I went,  all of the sudden I hadn't blogged in a while.

We had an awesome weekend,  it was sunny and in the 80's for three days.   We went on the boat,  went to the beach,  had lunch at the yacht club,  ate out on the deck.  It could have been July,  if you ignored the fact that it got dark at 6:30 at night.  Sitting on the beach in October in New England was one of the highlights of my life. It was a cruel twist of fate that had me born in New England. 

Andrew and I pre-ordered the iPhone 4s and they will be arriving on Friday.   I'm bummed that the screen isn't bigger,  but we really couldn't wait any longer for the 5 to come out.   We still have the 3G -not the 3Gs,  just the 3G.   You know,  the phone that iOS4 killed.   The one that came out before I was pregnant with the almost-but-not-quite-yet two and a half year old that lives in my house.  I'm so excited to have a smart phone that will do things like load, and turn on,  and not crash every 4 seconds.  You can imagine the hip and cool  nerdy and geeky Friday night that will be happening in the Casa de O'G! 

No comments: