2. Today I decided to absolutely introduce Elf on the Shelf this year. Then I realized that I
3. I.AM.GOING.TO.ENJOY.CHRISTMAS.THIS.YEAR. I will not end up crying on Christmas Day. I will NOT DO IT. Andrew and I have started taking some steps to make sure Christmas is better for us this year.
4. I've also started thinking about Halloween and Thanksgiving
5. I did get Baby Girl's costume. She tried it on today. Much cuteness abounded.
6. We are staying in a hotel the night before and the night of Thanksgiving. I am more excited about that than I am about Christmas. My baby is not going to be there. It's just going to be me and a huge bed. I may or may not let Andrew in.
7. I love that my town still does trick-or-treating on Halloween unlike way too many other towns that do it on the Sunday before, but damn, the creators of trick-or-treating never thought about working mother's! I'm still not 100% sure how the logistics will work out, but I'm sure everything will fall into place
8. I can't wait to put my Christmas Tree up. I think Baby Girl will love it. She was still somewhat scared of it last year, and then she ignored it.
9. I have already asked Santa for 3 different things, how many do you think he will remember?
10. what do YOU want for Christmas?