Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1.  Don't hate... but I'm starting to think about Christmas

2.  Today I decided to absolutely introduce Elf on the Shelf this year.  Then I realized that I won't can't be the one at home in the morning to look for the Elf, and I made another decision to absolutely not do it this year.  I don't think I can handle that right now.  I'm currently having a "where did I go wrong in my life" crisis.

3. I.AM.GOING.TO.ENJOY.CHRISTMAS.THIS.YEAR.  I will not end up crying on Christmas Day.  I will NOT DO IT.   Andrew and I have started taking some steps to make sure Christmas is better for us this year.

4. I've also started thinking about Halloween and Thanksgiving

5.  I did get Baby Girl's costume. She tried it on today.    Much cuteness abounded.

6. We are staying in a hotel the night before and the night of Thanksgiving.  I am more excited about that than I am about Christmas.  My baby is not going to be there.   It's just going to be me and a huge bed.   I may or may not let Andrew in. 

7.  I love that my town still does trick-or-treating on Halloween unlike way too many other towns that do it on the Sunday before,  but damn,  the creators of trick-or-treating never thought about working mother's!  I'm still not 100% sure how the logistics will work out,  but I'm sure everything will fall into place

8.  I can't wait to put my Christmas Tree up.   I think Baby Girl will love it.  She was still somewhat scared of it last year,  and then she ignored it.

9.  I have already asked Santa for 3 different things,  how many do you think he will remember?

10.  what do YOU want for Christmas?

No comments: