Friday, March 04, 2011

the gift that keeps on giving

And his name is Charlie Sheen.

From the Vatican Assassin Warlocks to tiger blood to Bi-WINNING... he never gets old. And he keeps passing drug tests! How is a self proclaimed coke head doing that? Is he cheating? Is he really just this crazy on top of his goddess filled coke induced haze of a life? I mean, we all know he's on one drug - CHARLIE SHEEN! That must not show up in drug tests.

Does it matter? We're all WINNING!!

I'm getting the last 2 wisdom teeth pulled out today. I'm actually getting kind of anxious about it - last year I was in awful awful pain for a solid week. Percosets make me sick, and Tylenol with Codeine isn't strong enough... so it's a lose/lose situation. But I'm trying not to focus on that... instead I will focus on all the mashed potatoes I will be eating over the weekend! And I didn't have to go to work today! And Charlie Sheen has lived another day!

AND DAYLIGHT SAVINGS IS NEXT WEEK!!!!
For those of you who live in the Arctic Circle known as New England, tell me that 's not the highlight of your year.

No comments: